Case Study: Villanova University
Purchased an instrument from Micromeritics because of:
- The range of products and services
- Satisfaction with their on-going Micromeritics’ relationship
- Product quality and reliability
Also evaluated the following vendors:
- Quantachrome Instruments
- Thermo Scientific
- BEL-Microtrac/BEL Japan
- Has had a good personal experience with Micromeritics.
Rates the following Micromeritics capabilities as compared to other companies they considered prior to purchase:
- Scientific and technical support: differentiated
- Ease of communication: very differentiated
- Responsiveness to inquiries: very differentiated
- Delivery, install, and service: very differentiated
- Product performance: very differentiated
- Is highly satisfied with the performance of their Micromeritics instrument in meeting their needs.
- Micromeritics instrument met 79-99% of their expectations for analytical results.
Rates the following results or throughput gains of their Micromeritics instrument in regards to the effect on their businesses return:
- Improve scientific results: greatly helped
- The timely process of samples: greatly helped
- Gather data that resulted in useful info: greatly helped
- The interpretation of results: helped
- Reliable up-time performance: greatly helped
- 80-99% confident that Micromeritics will continue to meet their future needs in particle characterization.
“I like the equipment and I think it meets my needs well.”
CALVIN HONG LI, Principal Investigator (PI), Villanova University
Published: Apr 14,2015 TVID: 3A3-8CA-7C4
<< Back to Case Studies
TechValidate is a trusted third-party research organization that directly interfaces with business and technology end users, such as HP, Hitachi and Dell,
to collect and validate information about their deployments. More information is available at www.techvalidate.com.