Case Study: Technical University
Purchased an instrument from Micromeritics because of:
- The range of products and services
- Product quality and reliability
- Innovation and product performance
Also evaluated the following vendors:
- Quantachrome Instruments
- BEL-Microtrac/BEL Japan
- Has had an outstanding personal experience with Micromeritics.
Rates the following Micromeritics capabilities as compared to other companies they considered prior to purchase:
- Scientific and technical support: highly differentiated
- Ease of communication: highly differentiated
- Responsiveness to inquiries: highly differentiated
- Delivery, install, and service: highly differentiated
- Product performance: highly differentiated
- Extremely satisfied with the performance of their Micromeritics instrument in meeting their needs.
- Micromeritics instrument met 100% of their expectations for analytical results.
Rates the following results or throughput gains of their Micromeritics instrument in regards to the effect on their businesses return:
- Improve scientific results: greatly helped
- The timely process of samples: greatly helped
- Gather data that resulted in useful info: greatly helped
- The interpretation of results: greatly helped
- Reliable up-time performance: greatly helped
- 100% confident that Micromeritics will continue to meet their future needs in particle characterization.
“My collaboration with Micromeritics just started.
My expectations are for fruitful common activities
SYLVIA BOYCHEVA, Associate Scientist, Technical University
Published: April 6, 2015 TVID: EF5-47A-B35
<< Back to Case Studies
TechValidate is a trusted third-party research organization that directly interfaces with business and technology end users, such as HP, Hitachi and Dell,
to collect and validate information about their deployments. More information is available at www.techvalidate.com.