Purchased an instrument from Micromeritics because of:
- The range of products and services
- Product quality and reliability
- Innovation and product performance
Also evaluated the following vendors:
- Has had a good personal experience with Micromeritics
Rates the following Micromeritics capabilities as compared to other companies they considered prior to purchase:
- Scientific and technical support: very differentiated
- Ease of communication: somewhat differentiated
- Responsiveness to inquiries: differentiated
- Delivery, install, and service: differentiated
- Product performance: highly differentiated
- Is highly satisfied with the performance of their Micromeritics instrument in meeting their needs.
- Micromeritics instrument met 79-99% of their expectations for analytical results.
Rates the following results or throughput gains of their Micromeritics instrument in regards to the effect on their businesses return:
- Improve scientific results: greatly helped
- The timely process of samples: helped
- Gather data that resulted in useful info: greatly helped
- The interpretation of results: greatly helped
- Reliable up-time performance: greatly helped
- 80-99% confident that Micromeritics will continue to meet their future needs in particle characterization.
“Micromeritics will retain a trusted position as it offers some of the
best sorption instrumentation that I have ever used.”
CORY MEKELBURG, Business Professional, EnerG2
Published: Oct. 27, 2014 TVID: 3C1-38C-300
<< Back to Case Studies
TechValidate is a trusted third-party research organization that directly interfaces with business and technology end users, such as HP, Hitachi and Dell,
to collect and validate information about their deployments. More information is available at www.techvalidate.com.